The Live 3D feature that is embedded in the RoomSketcher app is a great help to visualize your ideas and speed up your design activities. When you move an item or change the material, you see it instantly. Learn all about it here: Overview - Live 3D Floor Plans
If you want to see Live 3D in a higher quality, but without the instant functionality, you can view Live 3D in your browser.
Here's how to get there - directly from the app:
- In the RoomSketcher App, click the yellow menu and under column Project, click Properties.
- On the right, click Share.
- Click Copy to copy the URL.
Note: You don't need to enable Share Live 3D. This is only necessary if you want someone other than you to see the Live 3D Floor Plan. Read more about it here: Share Live 3D Floor Plans
- Paste the URL in your browser. The project presentation opens.
- Open the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- Click View Live 3D and Live 3D opens in your browser.