You can zoom in and out on the drawing pane by scrolling up and down with the wheel on your computer mouse. If you are working on a tablet, you can pinch the screen as you would zoom for example on images. You can also use the Zoom Controller, which is available in the main menu.
To access the Zoom Controller
- ClickMenu(yellow button at thetopleft) and then click Zoom Controller.
- Three buttons appear in the top left corner in the drawing pane.
- Zoom in and out.
- The center button returns the zoom to the default starting point.
Tip: You can also use your mouse wheel or pinch in and out on your tablet.
More Tips and Tricks
- Always Show Furniture
- Change Between Metric and Imperial (US) Measurements
- Turn Snapping On and Off
- Use Best Fit to Size Items
- Hotkeys and Keyboard Shortcuts