Have you taken a beautiful snapshot, and then converted it to a 3D Photo, but the resulting photo is a grey image? This article describes:
- Why a 3D Photo May be Grey
- How to Receive a Credit Refund
Why a 3D Photo May be Grey
This occurs when the camera is placed inside (or very close to) a wall. Move the camera a little further from the wall, retake the snapshot, and upgrade it to a 3DPhoto.
How to Receive a Credit Refund
Send us a message and include:
- Your account email address.
- The number of grey 3D Photos that were generated.
- A screenshot of each of the grey 3D Photos. Either:
- Take a screenshot of your 3D Photos (as shown below)
- Below the grey image, click More > Save to Disk, and attach the file to your email.