This article shows you how to order a correction to a floor plan ordered from RoomSketcher Floor Plan Services. Our illustration team works hard to deliver your floor plans just as you ordered them. If we have made a mistake, let us know right away and we’ll quickly fix it.
If you simply notice something you want to change on the floor plan, you can also make a change yourself. See Edit Your Floor Plan.
This article covers:
- How to Order a Correction
- Add a Picture to Your Correction (Pro Medium, Large and Business Agreements)
How to Order a Correction
Watch this short video to learn how to order a correction:
Or follow these steps:
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- Click the Projects tab.
- Click a Project Name to open its Project Dashboard.
- Click Order Correction on the left. This link is available for 14 days from the date the order was placed.
- The Order Correction page opens. Use the check boxes to indicate the Problem Area and Affected Level. Describe the problem in the included text field.
- Next, click Submit.
When your corrections are done, you will receive an email with a link to your corrected floor plans.
Add a Picture to Your Correction (Pro Medium, Large and Business Agreements)
RoomSketcher Pro Medium and Large subscribers as well as our customers with a Business Agreement can upload a picture along with the written instructions.
To add a picture to your correction
- Follow steps 1-4 from above.
- On the Order Correction page, check the boxes to indicate the Problem Area and Affected Level.
- Click on Upload Description for the levels where you want to upload a picture. Supported formats are: jpg, png and PDF.
You can check your uploaded picture by clicking on View Description (the link appears after your upload).
NB! You can only upload one picture per level. When you upload a second time, you will overwrite the first upload.
- Add additional instructions in the included text field.
- Next, click Submit.
You can also edit your floor plan yourself, change out the furniture, decorate the walls and view everything in Live 3D. See Edit Your Floor Plan.