RoomSketcher snapshots are a quick and easy way to preview your work as you go - simply point the camera and click to take one. Upgrade your favorite snapshots to stunning 3D Photos. Perfect for websites, presentations and sharing on social media.
This article includes the following topics:
- Take Snapshots
- Adjust the Camera
- Generate a 3D Photo
- View, Save and Print your Snapshots and 3D Photos
You can also watch this short video:
- In the RoomSketcher App, press the blue Camera icon , and rotate or move the camera into position.
- Double-click the camera or press Take Snapshot on the right-hand side.
- The snapshot appears in the top-right.
Adjust the Camera
There are several ways to adjust the camera.
- A great way to adjust the camera is to use Live 3D's Camera mode, which is synced to the RoomSketcher camera. As you move around the room in Live 3D, the camera in RoomSketcher follows along. To learn more, see the section called Use Live 3D With the RoomSketcher Camera in Overview - Live 3D Floor Plans.
- You can also adjust the camera directly in the RoomSketcher App. With the camera selected, the Camera Properties open on the right.
You can adjust the Field of View, Pitch and Elevation (height) of the camera.
Tip: If you have just taken a snapshot, click View Camera Properties below the snapshot to open the properties.
Generate a 3D Photo
Once you have taken a snapshot, press Generate 3D Photo on the right-hand side to upgrade the image to a stunning 3D Photo. If you have a Free subscription, you can purchase 3D Photos using a credit card or Paypal. If you have a VIP or Pro subscription, you will use RoomSketcher Credits.
View, Save and Print your Snapshots and 3D Photos
To see all of your snapshots and 3D Photos:
- If you have just taken a snapshot, press View Project Media underneath the snapshot.
- Click Menu (the yellow button in the top left) and under Project, click 3D Photos.
- Click on Details...
- You can then choose between Save to Disk or Print. You also have the options to set the image as your project image, view it in 100% or delete it.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.