RoomSketcher Snapshots are a quick and easy way to preview your work as you go - simply point the camera and click to take one. Upgrade your favorite Snapshots to stunning 3D Photos for a high-end visualization of your home design ideas or real estate properties. Perfect for websites, presentations and sharing on social media.
This article describes how to take Snapshots and create 3D Photos using the RoomSketcher Home Designer app. To learn the steps for RoomSketcher Home Designer on the web, see Take Snapshots and Create 3D Photos (Web).
This article includes the following topics:
You can also watch this short video:
- In RoomSketcher Home Designer (App), press the blue Camera icon , and rotate or move the camera into position.
- Double-click the camera or press Take Snapshot on the right-hand side.
- The Snapshot appears in the top-right.
Adjust the Camera
With the camera selected, can adjust the Field of View, Pitch and Elevation (height) of the camera using the Camera Properties on the right. Tip: If you have just taken a snapshot, click View Camera Properties below the snapshot to open the properties.
Generate a 3D Photo
Once you have taken a snapshot, you can press Generate 3D Photo on the right-hand side to upgrade the image to a stunning 3D Photo. If you have a Free subscription, you can purchase high-end 3D Photos using a credit card or Paypal. If you have a VIP or Pro subscription, you will use RoomSketcher Credits.
View your Snapshots and 3D Photos
To see all of your snapshots and 3D Photos:
- If you have just taken a snapshot, press View Project Media underneath the snapshot.
- From the Home Designer canvas, click Menu (the yellow button in the top left) and under Project, click 3D Photos.