This article describes how to generate floor plans from the RoomSketcher App.
You can also watch this short video:
To generate floor plans from the RoomSketcher App
- Once you have drawn a project or home design, click Save.
- Click Menu (yellow button at the top left) and under Project, click 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans.
- The 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans page appears.
Depending on your RoomSketcher subscription, you will see different options. If you have a VIP or Pro subscription, you can generate floor plans using the Credits in your account and you will have the opportunity to preview floor plans first. If you have a Free subscription, you can purchase floor plans in-app using a credit card or Paypal.
- Free and VIP subscribers receive floor plans that are 150 dpi.
- Pro subscribers receive print-quality floor plans that are 300 dpi.
- Click Generate to render a floor plan.
- 2D Floor Plans are ready within 5-10 seconds. 3D Floor Plans can take up to 15-30 mins depending on the complexity of a project. To check the status, click the blue Click here to check order link at the top of the screen. The floor plans generate in the background, so you can continue with other work while your floor plan is being generated.
- Once a floor plan is ready, you can click either Save to Disk, or Print. Read more about these two options in this article: Save and Print Your Floor Plans (App)
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.