You can create a raised or lowered area within a room, or change the floor height of an entire room. This article describes the steps when using the RoomSketcher App on a computer or tablet.
To change the floor height
- Open a Project in the RoomSketcher App.
- Open Walls mode (click or tap the red mode button and then click Walls).
- Click the Select tool and click on the room or area that will have a higher or lower floor height.
Tip: If you need to create an area (or part of a room), use the Divider tool to place a divider line across the room in the location where the floor height will change.
- With the room or area selected, click Advanced Properties on the right.
- Type the Floor Height (either a positive or negative number).
Tip: Use the camera to take a snapshot to see your new floor height.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.