This article describes the steps for the app (Mac, Windows and tablet). To learn how for the web version, see Change the Material or Color on Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops (Web).
Learn how to
Open Level Properties
Since both kitchen countertops and kitchen cabinets are usually a consistent material across all items, the option is centralized and can be set for each level in your project.
- Open a kitchen project that you are working on in the RoomSketcher Home Designer app.
- Click Levels (in the top toolbar) and then Level Properties.
Change the Kitchen Counter-tops
- To change the counter-tops, click Kitchen Top for Level.
- The Select Material page appears.
- Browse for materials using the scroll bar
- Search for materials, such as Tile, Marble, or Paint.
- Or, click the Paint Palette to open this page:
- Type a HEX or RGB code for a custom color.
- Or, click the color wheel to select a color, and adjust the darkness using the slider bar.
- When you are done, click Apply.
Change the Kitchen Cabinets
- From the Level Properties, click Kitchen Front for Level. The Select Material page appears, and you can browse, search, or type a custom color as described above.
- When you are done, click Apply to return to the RoomSketcher drawing pane.
Note: The change to the kitchen material or color is not visible in RoomSketcher Home Designer, but will be visible in snapshots, 3D Photos and 3D Floor Plans.
Tip: Use the camera to take a snapshot and visualize your new kitchen.