This article describes the steps when using the RoomSketcher App on a computer or tablet.
Learn how to:
Open Level Properties
Since both kitchen countertops and kitchen cabinets are usually a consistent material across all items, the option is centralized and can be set for each level in your project.
- Open a kitchen project that you are working on in the RoomSketcher App.
- Click Levels (in the top toolbar) and then Level Properties.
Change the Kitchen Counter-tops
- To change the counter-tops, click Kitchen Top for Level.
- The Select Material page appears.
- Browse for materials using the scroll bar
- Search for materials, such as Tile, Marble, or Paint.
- Or, click the Paint Palette to open this page:
- Type a HEX or RGB code for a custom color.
- Or, click the color wheel to select a color, and adjust the darkness using the slider bar.
- When you are done, click Apply.
Change the Kitchen Cabinets
- From the Level Properties, click Kitchen Front for Level. The Select Material page appears, and you can browse, search, or type a custom color as described above.
- When you are done, click Apply to return to the RoomSketcher drawing pane.
Note: The change to the kitchen material or color is not visible in the RoomSketcher App, but will be visible in snapshots, 3D Photos and 3D Floor Plans.
Tip: Use the camera to take a snapshot and visualize your new kitchen.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.