This article describes the steps for the app (Mac, Windows and tablet). To learn how for the web version, see Add an Entrance Arrow/Block Arrow (Web).
You can add an arrow to a Floor Plan to highlight the entrance of a property.
To add an entrance arrow / block arrow
- Open Windows etc. mode (click the red Mode button and click Windows etc)
- Open the Symbols, Text, and Lines category.
- Click the Block Arrow to select it and click to place it onto your floor plan.
- To change the size, type a size in its Properties on the right.
- To move it, use the curved blue arrow to rotate it, and press and drag it into place.
- To choose which floor plans it appears on, on the right, in Properties, choose whether to Render in 2D and/or Render in 3D.
To set the color of the Block arrow - Pro Subscriptions
- Sign in to your RoomSketcher account on the web.
- Click Account on the left, and then click More > Account Settings on the right.
- Click Advanced Profile Settings.
- On the Render tab, press the pencil to the right of Block Arrow Color, choose a color from the drop down or type a hex color and press OK.
- Press Apply. The arrow color will appear when you generate your 2D or 3D Floor Plans.
Tip: To see a preview of the arrow color on the floor plan, return to the RoomSketcher Home Designer app, and click Menu > Preview 2D Floor Plan.