As a RoomSketcher Pro subscriber you have several possibilities to give your 3D Floor Plans a special look. With the Profile Settings you can choose how the camera should capture the 3D Floor Plan.
How to Open 3D Floor Plan Profile Settings
- Open Advanced Profile Settings.
- A series of tabs appears. Click the 3D Floor Plan tab.
Determines the pitch of your 3D Floor Plan. You can choose anything between -90 and 0 degree pitch. A pitch of -90 degree will move the camera down, and 0 degrees up.
Camera Pitch -90: Camera Pitch 0:
Camera Pitch -40 Degrees
Camera Pitch -80 Degrees
Determines the position of the camera when you render the 3D Floor Plan. You can choose camera positions between -179 and 180 degree.
Camera Position -45 Degrees
Camera Position 0 Degrees
Camera Position 45 Degrees
Camera Field of View
- Preview a Floor Plan
- Generate 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Overview - Customize Your 3D Floor Plans
- Overview - Customizer Your 2D Floor Plans