RoomSketcher Team subscribers can add additional users to a RoomSketcher account. Use this option if you have multiple agents drawing or ordering floor plans. They will each have their own login and have access to their own and all other projects. You can specify user capabilities, such as which users can place orders or add other users.
Get a Team Subscription
First, make sure you have a Team subscription.
- You can either directly buy Team from our pricing page.
- If you have already a Pro subscription, we can upgrade it to Team for you. Please contact us and request that you want to be upgraded to Team.
Add Users to Your Account
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- At the top of the page, click the Account tab.
- On the left, click Account Settings.
- On the right, click Edit Users.
- The Users tab appears – it contains a list of all users. On the right-side, click New User...
- The User Information page appears. Enter the new user’s Name, Email Address, and Password.
Note: The information is not sent automatically to the new user.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the Skills tab.
- Check Place Order to allow the user to create projects and place Floor Plan orders.
- Check Administrator to allow the user to
- add and delete users for the account
- change the email address or password for existing users
- update the payment method
- cancel or reactivate the subscription.
- Note that the Standard User can't create new projects nor edit projects. Only when you add a standard user as an owner of a project, the user will be able to edit this project.
- Click Close.
- With your Team subscription, you can also have multiple Customers, and you can save Floor Plan Profiles with your customer’s preferences. For more information, see: Add Customers and Floor Plan Profiles to a RoomSketcher Account.