RoomSketcher Pro subscribers can add additional users to a RoomSketcher account. Use this option if you have multiple agents drawing floor plans. They will each have their own login and can draw floor plans. You can specify user capabilities, such as which users can place orders or add other users.
Enable Your Account for Multiple Users
First, your account must be set up to support multiple users.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your account be enabled for multiple users.
- You will receive a reply when the multi-user support has been set up.
Add Users to Your Account
You can add users once you receive the email that multi-user support has been set up.
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- At the top of the page, click the Account tab.
- On the left, click Account Settings.
- On the right, click Edit Users.
- The Users tab appears - it contains a list of all users. On the right-side, click New User...
- The User Information page appears. Enter the new user’s Name, Email Address, and Password.
Note: The information is not sent automatically to the new user.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the Skills tab.
- Check Place Order to allow the user to create projects and place Floor Plan orders.
- Check Administrator to allow the user to add and delete users for the account, and change the email address or password for existing users.
- Note that the Standard User can't create new projects nor edit projects. Only when you add a standard user as an owner of a project, the user will be able to edit this project.
- Click Close.
- Each RoomSketcher Pro account can have multiple Customers, and you can save Floor Plan Profiles with your customer’s preferences. For more information, see: Add Customers and Floor Plan Profiles to a RoomSketcher Account.