You can share Live 3D using a Project Presentation link. Anyone with the link can open a Project Presentation for the project and also view it in Live 3D. Before sharing the link, you must enable Share Live 3D. The process depends on your subscription:
- Pro and Team subscribers can enable Share Live 3D right from the RoomSketcher App.
- Everyone else can enable Share Live 3D from their Web Account.
Enable Share Live 3D from the RoomSketcher App (Pro and Team)
RoomSketcher Pro and Team subscribers can enable Share Live 3D right from the RoomSketcher App.
- In the RoomSketcher App, open the project you want to share.
- Click the yellow menu and under Project, click Properties.
- On the right, click Share.
- Click Enable Share Live 3D for 1 Year.
To share Live 3D (Pro and Team):
- Use the Copy button in the Share box (shown above) to copy and paste the link into an email, chat, or web site.
- When someone clicks the link, the Project Presentation opens. The yellow Live 3D button in the middle opens Live 3D for the project.
Tip: All your generated 2D and 3D Floor Plans, 3D Photos, and furniture products used in this project are also shown in the Project Presentation. See Share a RoomSketcher Project to learn more.
Enable Share Live 3D From Web Account
- Sign In from www.roomsketcher.com.
- Click Projects in the upper menu, then chose a project where you want to enable sharing.
- The Project Dashboard appears.
- Click Share in the left menu.
- In the middle, you will see the Upgrade to Share button.
If you see a link rather than an Upgrade button, your project is already enabled for sharing and you can skip to step 8.
- Click Upgrade to Share. An order summary appears – professional subscribers purchase using Credits in their account. Free subscribers purchase using a credit card.
- After reviewing the order summary, click Upgrade. Your sharing links appear in the Project Dashboard.
- Copy and paste the link into an email, chat, or web site.
- When someone clicks the link, Live 3D opens in a browser.
Tip: With the link displayed above the Live 3D link, you can share the Project Presentation.
The Project Presentation shows all your generated 2D and 3D Floor Plans, 3D Photos, and furniture products used in this project. Plus, a copy of the project can be opened in the RoomSketcher App. See Share a RoomSketcher Project to learn more.