This article explains the account activation process, how to sign in to your account, and what to do if something goes wrong during the activation process.
Activate Your Account
During the sign up process for a RoomSketcher account, you should receive an email from RoomSketcher, so that we can confirm your email address, and activate your account. Your account must be activated before you can sign in.
In the email from RoomSketcher, you will get a link to confirm your email address. Simply click on this link to activate your account. You will get directly signed in to your Web Account and you can start using RoomSketcher.
Sign In to Your Account
Once you have activated your account, you can sign in from www.roomsketcher.com or directly from the RoomSketcher App at any time.
I Did Not Receive My Confirmation Email
Problem: I didn’t receive my confirmation email.
- Check your Spam folder to see if the email is there.
- Check that you entered your email address correctly. If you typed your email address incorrectly, you will not receive the activation email. The email you used to sign up is displayed in the Confirm Email page that appears after you press the Sign Up button on the Sign Up page.
If you think you might have entered the wrong email, just register again with the correct email address.
- Check back later. On some occasions, you might have to wait several minutes before the email arrive in your inbox. The time it takes depends on your email provider.
For Additional Support
If none of the steps above work, please reach out to our Customer Service Team at email@example.com and we will help you out. When you submit the ticket, please make sure to use the same email address that you used when you registered, so that we can locate your account sign up information.
Tips to Get Started
- To learn how to draw your first floor plan, check out this video which will walk you through all the steps in less than 4 minutes.
- Download the RoomSketcher App for computer and tablet.