You can paint, wallpaper, or tile one wall in a room. This article describes the steps for the app. To learn the steps on the web, see Paint, Wallpaper, or Tile a Single Wall (Web).
- Open a project in the RoomSketcher Home Designer app.
- Click the red Mode button and open Walls mode.
- Click or tap to select the wall you will work with. Note that the wall is labeled with a side A and a side B. In the example below, the interior wall is side A. Note which side you wish to paint.
- Click Material Side A (or Material Side B) on the right side.
Scroll the materials or in the Search box, type Wallpaper (or Paint, Brick, Tile, or Panel). Click to select one and then click Apply.
To use a custom paint color, click the Paint Palette.
- Type a Hex code, an RGB code, or click on the color wheel to select a color.
Tip: You can adjust the shade (light or dark) of the color using the slider bar underneath the color wheel.
- Click Apply.
- To see your results, double-click the camera to take a snapshot.
- To learn how to paint all the walls in a room at once, see Paint and Decorate Walls (App).