RoomSketcher Pro Subscribers can download all of a project’s floor plans at once, as a zip file, from RoomSketcher Web Account. Pro Subscribers can also download the same floor plan in multiple formats at one time.
This article includes how to:
Download All Floor Plans
- Go to www.roomsketcher.com and Sign In. Your RoomSketcher Web Account opens.
- Click the Projects tab.
- Your project list opens. Click a project name. The Project Dashboard opens and in the middle, you will see a thumbnail of your 3D Floor Plan(s) and 2D Floor Plan(s).
Tip: If you do not see a thumbnail of the floor plans, you have not generated them yet. Click Generate and follow the instructions. For more information, see Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web Account) or Generate 2D and 3D Floor Plans (App).
- On the left, click Download All Floor Plans. The Download All Floor Plans page appears.
- In the center of the page, choose the format(s) that you want to include when you download all floor plans. You can choose multiple formats for both your 2D Floor Plans and 3D Floor Plans.
About the Formats:
- Letterhead Formats: Formats that include Letterhead in their title provide Floor Plans with an optional logo, disclaimer text, and more. You can edit the items on the letterhead. For more information, see Customize Letterhead.
- Web Image Format: Formats that include Web Image in their title provide just the floor plan image (as a JPG or PNG), with no logo or surrounding text.
- Combined Letterhead: Formats that include Combined Letterhead in their title are used for projects with several floors. The letterhead will include each floor in the project on the same page.
- If you chose a Letterhead format:
- Under Letterhead Settings (on the right), choose the Orientation (Portrait or Landscape), Paper Size (A4 or Letter), and check or clear Keep Relative Size, which applies to multi-level projects. When Keep Relative Size is checked, the relative size between the floor plans for each level is maintained. Thus, the level with the smallest footprint in the project will also have the smallest footprint when printed.
- If you chose a Letterhead Image format, under Image Settings (on the right), choose JPG or PNG.
- If you chose the Web Image Full Size format:
- Under Image Settings (on the right), choose the image format, JPG or PNG.
- Click Download Zip. The file will have the same name as your project and be saved in the Downloads folder on your computer.
Save Your Download Settings
- You can save your settings for future sessions and projects. On the Download All Floor Plans page, click Save Settings. Your selections will be saved until you save new settings.
- To return to the default download settings, click Default Settings.
- When you have set up more than one customer on your account, and you click Save Settings, the settings will be used for all projects assigned to this customer (but not for any other customer).
- When your account has multiple users, only the users with skill Admin can save the download settings.