Do you have a project in one RoomSketcher Account, and want to move it to another? For example, you have a project in your Free subscription, and you want to move it to your Pro subscription account. This article describes the steps on a PC or Mac.
First, open the Project Presentation page:
- Sign In to www.RoomSketcher.com with the account that contains the project you want to move.
- Click the Projects tab in the top middle, then open the project you want to move.
- On the left-hand side, click Share.
- Under Share Project in the middle, click View Project Presentation.
Second, open your RoomSketcher App and save the project:
- Sign in to the RoomSketcher App with your second account - the account where you want to move the project to.
- Back in your browser on the Project Presentation page, click Open in App. The project opens in the RoomSketcher App.
- In the RoomSketcher App, choose Make a Copy from the main menu.
The project is now saved to your second account.