You can display measurements in meters/centimeters or in feet/inches.
Try It Yourself
- Open the RoomSketcher App.
- Click or tap Menu (yellow button at top left of the app), and then under Tools, click Meters or Feet.
Or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl/Cmd + T.
- Choose Meters or Feet.
Meters will display your measurements using the metric system. Feet will display measurements using the imperial (or US measurements) system.
Tip: You can switch between the two settings and any displayed sizes will convert from mm to ft, and vice versa.
- To return to your project, press X in the top left.
Pro subscribers: Change Units on Your Profile
The measurement units on your account are usually set by your location, i.e. the country you have chosen. Should you want to change the units on your profile, please follow the steps below. The chosen setting determines then the units you see in the app and the units you get on your generated floor plans.
- Sign in to account.roomsketcher.com.
- Go to Account.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Advanced Profile Settings on the right hand side. A pop-up window opens.
- On the Render tab, check Use Metric System if you want to use meters. Uncheck if you want units to be in feet/inches.