You can display measurements in meters/centimeters or in feet/inches. For example, when you use Properties to display room sizes, they will display in square meters, or square feet, depending on your selection. This article describes the steps if you are using the RoomSketcher App on your computer or tablet.
Try It Yourself
- Open the RoomSketcher App.
- Click or tap Menu (yellow button at top left of the app), and then under Tools, click Settings.
- Choose Meters or Feet. Meters will display your measurements using the Metric system. Feet will display measurements using the Imperial (or US Measurements) system.
Tip: You can switch between the two settings and any displayed sizes will convert from mm to ft, and vice versa.
- To return to your project, press X in the top left.
Pro subscribers: Change Units on Your Profile
Note: This setting determines the units you get on your generated floor plans.
- Sign in to account.roomsketcher.com.
- Go to Account.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Advanced Profile Settings on the right hand side. A pop-up window opens.
- On the Render tab, check "Use Metric System" if you want to use the metric system. Uncheck if you want units to be in feet/inches.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.