This article describes the steps using the RoomSketcher App. If you are using Web Account, see Generate 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web Account).
You can also watch this short video:
To Generate Floor Plans From the RoomSketcher App
- In the RoomSketcher App, once you have drawn a project or home design, click Save.
- Click Menu (yellow button at the top left) and then click 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans.
- The 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans page appears.
Depending on your RoomSketcher subscription, you will see different options. If you have a VIP or Pro subscription, you can generate floor plans using the Credits in your account and you will have the opportunity to preview floor plans first. If you have a Free subscription, you can purchase floor plans in-app using a credit card or Paypal.
- Free and VIP subscribers receive floor plans that are 150 dpi.
- Pro subscribers receive print-quality floor plans that are 300 dpi.
- Click Generate to render a floor plan. While a high-quality 2D Floor Plan can generate in less than a minute, a high-quality 3D Floor Plan may take up to one hour to generate, depending on the complexity of the floor plan. The floor plan generates in the background, so you can go on with other design work while your floor plan is created.
- To check the status, click the blue Click here to check order link at the top of the screen.
- Once a floor plan is ready, you can click Save to Disk or Print. Read more about these two options in this article: Save and Print Your Floor Plans (App) .
Tip: If you have a Pro Subscription, you can download all the floor plans in your project at once. To learn how, see Download all Floor Plans (Web Account).
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.