You can use RoomSketcher Home Designer (App) to generate and print beautiful 2D and 3D Floor Plans. This article describes how to generate and print directly from the app. To generate and print from RoomSketcher Home Designer (Web), see this article: Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web).
To generate and print from RoomSketcher Home Designer (App)
- Once you have drawn a floor plan, click Save.
- Click Menu (yellow button at the top left) and under Project, click 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans.
- The 2D Floor Plans or 3D Floor Plans page appears.
Depending on your RoomSketcher subscription, you will see different options. If you have a VIP or Pro subscription, you can generate floor plans using the Credits in your account and you will have the opportunity to preview floor plans first. If you have a Free subscription, you can purchase floor plans in-app using a credit card or Paypal.
- Free and VIP subscribers receive floor plans that are 150 dpi.
- Pro subscribers receive print-quality floor plans that are 300 dpi.
- Click Generate to render a floor plan.
- 2D Floor Plans are ready within 5-10 seconds. 3D Floor Plans can take up to 15-30 mins depending on the complexity of a project. To check the status, click the blue Click here to check order link at the top of the screen. The floor plans generate in the background, so you can continue with other work while your floor plan is being generated.
- Once a floor plan is ready, you can click either Save to Disk, or Print.
- For more print options (eg to download your Letterhead with logo), see this article: Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web)
Other ways to print floor plans
You can access additional print and scale options for your app projects by signing in to your RoomSketcher account on the web. From there, you can change the download format and scale, and download your Letterhead with logo along with the floor plan, for example.
- From your RoomSketcher web account:
- Open a browser.
- Go to account.roomsketcher.com.
- Sign In to your RoomSketcher account.
- Open your project dashboard and print from there.
- From RoomSketcher Home Designer (Web):
- See this article: Generate and Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans (Web)