RoomSketcher Free and Premium subscribers can delete their account – either directly within the app or from Web Account.
Here are the steps for the RoomSketcher App.
Delete Your Account
- Click or tap the yellow Menu button and under Tools, click Account.
- Click Delete Account below your account details.
- Enter your RoomSketcher Password and the text Delete Account into the field that says Type “Delete Account”.
Note: If you Sign In via Facebook and you haven't assigned a password to your RoomSketcher account, you will not see a Password field.
- Click Delete Account at the bottom of the page to permanently delete your RoomSketcher account.
Deleted accounts cannot be restored.
Delete Your Pro or Team Account
Should you have a Pro or Team subscription, you won't be able to delete your account yourself. Please reach out to us and we will help you.
Please make sure you have canceled your subscription before you reach out to us.
Did You Know?
There’s no reason to delete your account – you can just stop using it.
- Your data is safe with us. RoomSketcher will not share your data with third parties.
- If you don’t want the Newsletter, just choose Unsubscribe the next time you receive a newsletter from us.