You can display the area of the rooms in your floor plan, in square meters or square feet, like this:
To display the room area
- Open the RoomSketcher App.
- If you haven’t already done so, choose your measurement units.
- Open Walls mode.
- After you have drawn one or more rooms, click the Select button and click inside a room.
- The Room Properties appear on the right. Click Show Zone Size.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any other rooms that should display their size.
- When you are ready, Preview and Generate your Floor Plans.
Don't Have the App Yet?
Make sure you have downloaded the RoomSketcher App to your computer or tablet.