You can display the area of the rooms in your floor plan, in square meters or square feet, like this:
This article describes the steps for the RoomSketcher Home Designer app. To learn how in the web version, see Display the Area of a Room (Web).
To display the room area
- Open the RoomSketcher Home Designer app.
- If you haven’t already done so, choose your measurement units for RoomSketcher.
- Open Walls mode.
- After you have drawn one or more rooms, click the Select button and click inside a room.
- The Room Properties appear on the right. Click Show Zone Size.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any other rooms that should display their size.
- When you are ready, Preview and Generate your Floor Plans.