RoomSketcher Pro subscribers can add labels to furniture. Typically, a label on an item of furniture is just one or two letters. If you want to add a longer text label somewhere on a floor plan, see Add a Text Label (App).
Furniture labels will display on the 2D and/or the 3D Floor Plan, depending on whether you have defined this in your Floor Plan Settings.
This article describes the steps for the app. To learn how for the web version, see Add Labels on Furniture (Web).
To add a label to a furniture item
- Click the red Mode button and open Furniture mode.
- Click the furniture item in your floor plan to select it. Its Properties appear on the right.
- Type the label into the Label field.
- It’s a good idea to preview the 2D Floor Plan to see the label. See Preview a Floor Plan (App). Important! Make sure Render Product Labels is checked ON for your 2D Floor Plan settings and/or your 3D Floor Plan settings.
- When you are ready, Generate a 2D or 3D Floor Plan.