This article describes the steps for the app (Mac, Windows, and tablet). To learn how for the web version, see Add Labels on Furniture (Web).
RoomSketcher VIP and Pro subscribers can add labels to furniture. Typically, a label on an item of furniture is just one or two letters. If you want to add a longer text label somewhere on a floor plan, see Add a Text Label (App).
To add a label to a furniture item
- Open Furniture mode (click the red Mode button and then click Furniture).
- Click the furniture item in your floor plan to select it. Its Properties appear on the right.
- Type the label into the Label field.
- It’s a good idea to preview the 2D Floor Plan to see the label. See Preview a Floor Plan (App).
- When you are ready, Generate a 2D or 3D Floor Plan.
Note: If you want to Render Product Labels on 2D Floor Plans, but not in 3D Floor Plans, Pro subscribers can set this up in their 3D Floor Plan settings.