We collected more than 500 templates to make it easier for you to create your floor plan. All our templates are completed projects that show a finished floor plan or home design. All templates are free for all our registered users.
You can browse in more than 10 different categories, from house plans to bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms and so much more.
This article covers
How to Open a Template
- Click the Plus icon in the top menu.
- Choose Use a Template.
- Click on a category.
- Browse through the projects and when you have found one you like, simply click on it to open it.
- Floor Plans – See the project's 2D or 3D Floor Plan
- Measurement – Display the floor plan size in feet or meter
- Sort – Alphabetical, Large, Small, or Newest first
All users (Guest, Free, VIP and Pro) can:
- Move and resize all furniture
- View the project in Live 3D
- View 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- View 3D Photos (if available)
When you save the project to your account, you will no longer be able to view Live 3D, 2D and 3D Floor Plans and 3D Photos. With a VIP or Pro subscription you can still view Live 3D and create your own 2D and 3D Floor Plans as well as 3D Photos and 360 Views.