With a RoomSketcher Free subscription, you can draw room layouts in feet or meters, then furnish and decorate them with thousands of products and materials. You can also visualize your design in low-res 3D, by taking snapshots of the interior.
Signing up for a RoomSketcher Free subscription is easy – you need an email address or you can sign in with Facebook or Apple. Signing up requires no credit card.
This article describes:
- What’s included in a Free subscription?
- What’s not included in a Free subscription?
- Upgrade for more powerful features
A project drawn in the RoomSketcher App with a Free subscription
What's included in a Free subscription?
The goal of the Free subscription is to allow you to try out the basic features to see how well the app works for you. We hope you love it!
Here's what's included and what you can do:
- Download the RoomSketcher App for computer and tablet
- Create up to 2 projects
- Use over 4,000 furniture and material items
- Draw in meters or feet
- Use precise measurements, for walls, windows, doors, furniture, and more
- Display room names as well as room sizes
- Take snapshots, low-resolution photos to visualize your interior in 3D
Snapshots taken with a Free subscription
What's not included in a Free subscription?
As we mentioned, the goal of the Free subscription is to give you an opportunity to try out the basic features. Here are some examples of features that are not included in a Free subscription, and instead are available when you upgrade (see the next section to learn how):
- Generate high-quality 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- Print 2D and 3D Floor Plans
- 3D Photos
- Add measurements to your floor plans
- Calculate Total Area
- View your project in interactive Live 3D
- Replace materials on furniture and fixtures
- Access the full furniture library with over 5,000 furniture and materials
Upgrade for more powerful features
RoomSketcher is packed with awesome features for both professional and personal users. To get access to them, you have three options:
Snapshots upgraded to high-quality 3D Photos
3) Choose a professional subscription
Our professional subscriptions include an account pre-filled with Credits. Use Credits to create projects and to generate 3D Floor Plans, 3D Photos and 360 Views.
High-quality 2D and 3D Floor Plans