You can download and print your floor plans in different formats and scales, such as 1:50, 1:100, ½"=1´-0", etc. Please find all details on how to do it in this article:
If you print to scale, for example 1:50, please make sure you have the correct printer settings to get your printed floor plan in the correct scale:
- Do not open and print from a browser.
- Instead, open and print your floor plan in Adobe Acrobat Reader to make sure that your printer settings are correct.
How to print with the correct settings:
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Choose Actual Size (and not reduce over-sized pages).
- Click Properties and check that you have the correct paper size for your floor plan.
- Then print your floor plan to scale.